Middle East Monitor Podcast with Susan Yackee
- More clashes are reported in Egypt even after a state of emergency is declared
Also in today’s show:
- The Arab Spring is considered still be a work in progress
- A look at Egypt women in business in the post-revolution era
(Int. with Mary Ellen Iskenderian, President and CEO of Women’s World Banking)
- The U.S. position on sanctions against Iran
(Interview with David Cohen, the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence)
- Marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
(audio player might not display on all devices)
Middle East Voices is a unique social journalism project powered by Voice of America. The site, as a supplement to VOANews.com, is designed to present news, views and conversation to stimulate dialogue and understanding within, without and across man-made borders. On our platform, among other content, you will finds expert insights and community-submitted viewpoints on pressing political, economic, social and religious issues reshaping the Middle East and our world.