- At least 40 reported dead in the business capital of Syria
- Seeing the Syrian Army as friend, not foe
- A Bahraini court decision sparks an outcry
- Tunisian youths are bitter after the revolution
- Turkey’s prime minister sets the stage for the future
Middle East Voices is a unique social journalism project powered by Voice of America. The site, as a supplement to VOANews.com, is designed to present news, views and conversation to stimulate dialogue and understanding within, without and across man-made borders. On our platform, among other content, you will finds expert insights and community-submitted viewpoints on pressing political, economic, social and religious issues reshaping the Middle East and our world.